Curt Landry’s message Covenant Relationship Between God and Man is told in an allegorical style –a simple story to help one understand the big picture. Curt Landry explains that parable teaching is for students who want to go deeper than the story alone.
Curt Landry expounds on that idea by stating that “Smart business people study the client more than just the things they say. Because any good teacher will let you know what’s on the test. We put too much effort on the material and not the teacher so we then fail the test. This is true of Jesus. If you don’t understand the nature of who is saying something, then you receive a wrong perception of that person and you miss it.”
Next the congregation is shown that this generation has more potential and opportunities now than ever before. However, every opportunity has a danger. We must understand that we must count the cost that it will take to embrace the opportunity. It doesn’t mean that we miss the chance, but it means we are aware that there may be opposition that we need to be prepared for.
Finally, Curt Landry discusses the end times and expresses the importance of being vigilant. He goes into detail about what the future looks like based off Revelation 14:9-10.
- Worship: The first attacks will be on the area of the minstrel anointing. When more significance is placed on the performance over purity, it is time to wake up.
- Image: How we project ourselves. There is a very bad spirit in the West in to trying to turn our churches in to night clubs. Where our image becomes more important than what God has asked us to do.
- Mark on the hand or the forehead: the final battle is the mark of the beast.
A false church is going to bring those who take those with the mark into a dark transformation, that will battle for peoples’ worship, image (self-esteem), and the economy.
Join the congregation as they continue to mature in their identity in the covenant keeping God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Stand with them, as greater strategy is released into how to live victoriously now and in future day to come.
- Parables are for treasure hunters of truth, and it’s wise to be a treasure hunter.
- God’s best mission is for those that stick to the assignment.