Join the House of David as we welcome our Guest Richard Hellman with CIPAC (Christians’ Israel Public Action Campaign) Throughout the service Mr. Hellman addresses the importance of standing with Israel, and speaks at length on how to make a difference within political spheres of influence.
“Christians’ Israel Public Action Campaign (CIPAC) is a U.S.-based 501(c) (4) not-for-profit organization that depends upon contributions from individuals who are committed to a safe, democratic Middle East, as represented by a strong, secure and prosperous Israel. CIPAC was founded in 1989 by Richard A. Hellman, a Washington based international lawyer, to educate and mobilize U.S. officials and their constituents to adopt laws and policies favorable to Israel and the United States. CIPAC is the only registered lobby that demands full congressional consideration of potentially dangerous proposals involving U.S. commitments in the Middle East. It addresses the need to further encourage a strong US-Israel relationship based on mutually shared values. As Congress and the White House help to form the future positions of America and Israel in the world, they must look at the future of the U.S.-Israel relationship in a serious, with due regard to the strong input coming from such well-informed citizens as CIPAC’s members.
CIPAC Is Dedicated To:
- Inform Washington, the nation, and the international world about issues affecting Israel and the U.S.
- Present a valuable and unique perspective to Washington lawmakers by demonstrating that U.S. support for Israel is a top national security priority for the United States.
- Petition Congress to oppose the two-state solution that flowed from UN Resolutions 242 and 338, as this will result in a Palestinian terrorist state, as proven when Hamas was freely elected to represent the Palestinian people in Gaza, and continues to threaten Israel
- Oppose a nuclear Iran, whose leaders threaten genocide against Israel.
- Urge Congress to recognize Israel’s right to defend itself just as we have a right to defend our U.S. citizens.
- Petition Congress to stop funding the Palestinian Authority, Hamas, Hezbollah, or any other terrorist organization or country affiliated with any terrorist organization.
- Oppose the dividing of Jerusalem as proposed in “peace” plans.
- Call for the re-thinking of U.S. Middle East policy to one which serves our principles and values.
CIPAC’s Accomplishments Have Included the Following
- Drafted and promoted measures to transfer the U. S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
- Passed the Syria Accountability Act.
- Insisted that Congress and the GAO find Yasser Arafat’s and the PLO’s stolen tens of billions of dollars.
- Maintained the bans in U.S. law against the funding of the PLO
Passed H. Con. Res. 21 in the last Congress, charging Iran’s president with incitement to genocide against Israel and calling for legal action.” [i]