In Israel Trip 5777-2017 Curt Landry shares a video from his recent trip to Israel. During the middle of February, for two weeks, 118 people toured the Holy Land with the House of David Ministries. Throughout the trip the group was able to enjoy multiple sites that stretched from North to South, and East to West. Site highlights included: The Dead Sea, Mount Hermon, Masada, Sea of Galilee, Jerusalem, Mount of Beatitudes, and many more. Much spiritual warfare was completed while feet were on ground in the Holy Land.
Following the video Curt Landry explains that this is the year to choose our God –who are we going to worship and who are we going to serve?
“‘But you, Israel, are My servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the descendants of Abraham My friend.’” –Isaiah 41:8
“A man who has friends must himself be friendly,[a] but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.” –Provers 18:24
God wants to be our friend, to be friendly to us, but He also desires that we will be friendly to Him. Curt Landry goes on to share on several significant themes for this end time season which include:
- God desires to be our friend.
- A time to check our connections and relationships.
- Servants serve the people and serve the land.
- The Lord will bring healing to our bodies this year
- Our enemies will be scattered, and those who strive with us will perish.
- We are being taught a new level of governmental authority.
- The Lord is networking us, and bringing new relationships, and will lead us away from the destructive relationships we do not even know we have.
- God is in covenant with us. We are not to fear; He will help us.
- The whirlwind will scatter the chaff and will rejoice.
- A double portion of the Holy Spirit is being released.
Stand with the House of David as they embrace this season of harvest by choosing to beat their swords into plowshares.
-5777 is a time to check with what you are connected to.
-The Lord is turning the warriors into harvesters.
– Your destiny, your purpose, and your peace is being covered up with things that have nothing to do with God.