Join the House of David as they celebrate Shavuot 5776 Jubilee Part 2.
Curt Landry brings a review on the previous evening’s word. He explains that as Believers we must choose to learn from the Word in order to avoid tragedy. He goes on to say that even when tragedy does occur, through the reading of the Word, we will also learn how to respond in a Biblical way.
Unfortunately, Believers are quick to blame God for issues that stemmed from their refusal to walk in Godly alignment. He likens this to Naomi.
“Naomi’s behavior is characteristic of a person outside the covenant; thus, she inappropriately indicates her circumstances to be the result of God’s punitive action.”
He then compares the choices of Ruth to those who walk in Godly instruction, choosing to serve others over their initial desires. He relates that “Hard work and dedication are always rewarded by God.”
Following Curt’s message, Pastor Dwain Miller stands as a prophet of the Lord, launching the congregation into their identity in Christ. He shares that the Body of Christ must understand that God has good plans for them, and we must not allow anything in the way of walking out that important truth.
- Shavuot is the birthday of the Torah.
- Shavuot is the birthday of the Church.
- Shavuot is one of the three annual Pilgrim Feasts.
- Passover/Pesach: by the blood of the Lamb.
- Pentecost/Shavuot: empowered by fire.
- Tabernacles/Sukkot: the wedding feast.
- Shavuot is the end of the wheat harvest and the beginning of the fruit harvest.
- The Feast of Tabernacles (Sukkot) is the end of the fruit harvest.
-When you leave your inheritance it is not good. It will cost you.
-If you are not under the proper alignment, it will cause health and financial issues.
-We need to love each other and our brother.