This is a message you will want to keep in your library to listen to again and again. Curt Landry delivers powerful prophetic and timely words on this Shavuot 5777, Fan the Flames of His Fire.
Shavuot 5777 is our alignment in the perfect timing of the Lord to declare His Word and call upon His Name for the Fire of the Holy Spirit. This is our time to receive the double portion of emotional healing and a time to make decrees from heaven that instead of shame we will have double honor, instead of confusion we will rejoice in the double portion for everlasting joy!
Listen as Curt speaks powerful prophetic words to the hearer…
- God wants to make his grace abound toward you in all wisdom, knowledge and understanding…. to make His mysteries known to man.
- God wants you to be balanced with His instruction and with His Fire to give you the very thing you need to accomplish His Kingdom purposes in this present day.
- God wants to release kings and priests this Shavuot 5777 to run like Elijah past Ahab to the Valley of Jezreel and sow what is necessary to usher in the second coming of Messiah.
- God wants you to call on His Fire and not miss this time of your visitation. You were conceived, born and made perfect in His image for this time and this season. All that is needed is the Fire and Wisdom of God!
- God wants you to prophesy over your sons and daughters; to receive the Fire of the third day and prophesy that our Sons and Daughters will prophesy, our young men and women shall see visions, and our older generation will dream dreams. The younger generation getting the blueprints or download to bring the dreams of the old men to pass.
Just as the Fire at the first Shavuot went into tablets of stone, now that same Fire would be divided in two – a double portion ─ to the ones at Pentecost. This same double flame resting on the heads of the new third day temples can also rest upon you. This is the 5777 word to receive the Fire of God that will allow you to start thinking differently, so He can use you exponentially without lack or without fear.