Join Pastor Curt Landry as he asks the question, What is Separating You from Your Harvest? Evaluate recent points shared by Kris Vallotten ministries, asking yourself if these are areas that may need to be dealt with in order to walk in wholeness.
“If you recognize any of these 7 signs in your life, you may have a poverty mentality:
- You require your close friends to have an exclusive relationship with you. You get jealous when they have a relationship with anyone else.
Why? Because you fear that they will like them instead of you.
- You assign negative motives to people who are prosperous, famous, or powerful.
Why? Probably because you are jealous of them, so you reduce them in your mind by building a case against them.
- You are jealous of people who have more than you have.
Why? You don’t understand that in God’s world there is always more than enough. Therefore, somebody else’s prosperity doesn’t reduce God’s ability to prosper you!
- You find a problem with every opportunity and are terrified of taking risks.
Why? You don’t know that God wants to bless you, or you don’t feel worthy of His abundance.
- You always feel like something is about to go wrong. In fact, when you are having a good day, you feel like a bad day is coming.
Why? You have probably invited a foreboding spirit into your life. (Foreboding means an impending sense of doom).
- You live in shame. (Guilt says I did something wrong, but shame says I am something wrong).
Why? You don’t love yourself and you don’t understand the love of the Father!
- You feel like a powerless victim. Life feels like it is happening to you. You often imagine yourself as a child in a grown up world.
Why? You aren’t convinced of your nobility. You haven’t come to grips with the fact that you are more than a conqueror!”
- Grace is not a license to sin.
- Why? Because, when you become part of his family he has to blot out your transgression so that you don’t bring shame to the family name.
- The Lord brought you hear form the tormenting structure of the iniquities in every soul can be cut off.